WINTER OUTFIT OF THE DAY WITH UGG AUSTRALIA CLASSIC SHORT CHESTNUT

Hello, how was Christmas? Hope you are well and it was amazing time not only for eating and watching tv or meeting family but also time for reflection on our life. 
Today I have the winter outfit of the day casual for rather cold winter day or feezing day. As for the outwear I picked up the fether jacket so it really keep me warm thruout the day. This outfit is good to go out for a stroll with a dog or maybe with friends, perfect also for the shopping adventures in the mall.
For the jeans I wear the joni jeans from topshop. This jeans are very comfortable and strechy, higwaisted.
For boots I wear Ugg Australia Classic Short in chestnut color. I purchased them on the auction site and they were new but without a box and that why they were much cheaper.

I am wearing

Feather Jacket/C&A
Hoodie/C&A
Necklace/NewYorker
Tshirt/NewYorker

Jeans/Topshop 
model joni color mid stone wash

Boots/Ugg Australia









































Comments

  1. Dear Meg, this is a perfect outfit for colder days! And you are so right, it makes absolutely sense to reflect the own life at the end of the year, I'm doing exactly the same :) Wish you a happy end of the year <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, nice necklace:)

    Greetings from
    http://www.bethevogue.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment