DOWN JACKET / STAPLE PIECE FOR A WINTER

Hello, welcome to the first day of December. Although the fact that is still not snowing there is very freezing here in my town  and I dont like to be cold. I belong to the people who feel cold very fast and then get easily cold health wise so that why I recently decided to purchased one nike down jacket and I don't regret it. It is really warm and not feel now winter at all almoust when i am in it. Maybe would be even better if it would be longer but this one is also good as is perfect for errands in shops, as it is lightweight. I like nike brand as it is always good quality and this jacket is made in good way when it comes to deteils. To my outfit I pick out also topshop jamie jeans and ugg boots made from sheepskin from Kirkland brand purchased on ebay. They are really warm and fluffy and feels so good in them lol. 
What do you guys like wearing in winter when it comes to outwear? 

I am wearing

down jacket /Nike here
beanie / Terranova
scarf / no name
jeans / topshop Jamie jeans here
ugg boots / Kirkland
gloves / NewYorker
backpack / Outhorn































Comments

  1. I love your shoes!
    www.vaguue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A down jacket is indeed a statement jacket for the cold season and you look good in yours!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment