Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, November 28, 2014

Zara shopping, winter 2014 collection, at zara store


Hello here is my vidoe from when I was in Zara store and was searching for a coat and did record collection.
I think that winter 2014 Zara collection is very cute and elegant and practical too.
There is so many things that I would buy but can not right now.
 Hope you enjoy and you can subscribe to my youtube channel: margorud channel

















6 comments:

  1. Dear Meg, thanks for this video! As I really seldom visit Zara in real life this was in fact nearly like visiting a real Zara!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they've got a really nice collection of shoes & boots. I don't go to Zara too often, so it seems they have some stuff I'd like.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love zara. That store is trouble for me.

    Kate Spade handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Zara!
    X
    Saba
    Check out the giveaway on itsmysash.com
    IG: its_my_sash

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...