THINGS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL WARM AND COZY

When you wake up and the weather behind your window look like this:




-then there is nothing better to do then stay cozy and feel cozy in that foggy gloomy and yet cold day.
The things that make me feel warm and cozy are for sure numer one that I can't imagine winter without- Ugg Australia type of boots, made of sheepskin. Here I presend cheaper versions of it made by brand Kirkland. 
They are really warm and fuzzy, and more cheaper then the orginal Ugg Australia shoes.














Another thing that make me cozy and warm in the fall/winter season is a warm sweater like this.
It is so velvet feeling and really warm. I bought it in Terranova outlet store.




Next thing I can't live without during cold days are knee high socks ( from Terranova)!!! 



And then also the 'must have' are fuzzy cute socks like this. They are really warm and make you feel like you walk on the cloud. 





If there is very cold outside then a 'must have' are also tights and this here are from H&M and has cute norvegian style print. You can buy them here: H&M



When I go outside I like to keep my head warm too so this grey beanie is great for fall/winter season and I bought it also in Terranova.



What are your must have's for cold season that make you feel warm and cozy?

Comments

  1. PERFECT

    Pozdrawiam:*
    Ola z Fashiondoll.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggs or Ugg like boots are a total must for me when the weather cools down!

    Patti
    http://dailyxdaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg love the grey Uggs!!! I need a pair like yesterday!!!
    XO
    www.bornfreely.com
    IG: bornfreely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sweaters and warm drinks. I really should get some cozy boots but it's quite rainy here so sometimes they're a bit useless.

    These are so amazing! I am a designer so I am super into typography. Definitely need to add these to an inspiration board of some sort.

    - Aisling
    http://aisybee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh whoops, I posted the wrong comment before (meant to past my signature and pasted a whole different comment!!! OH MY GOD!).

    - Aisling
    http://aisybee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear Meg, with this comfy and chic boots you are perfect equiped for cold days! I love also your cozy white cardigan which fits you so well <3 Happy rest of the week!

    Lovely greetings from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, love the booties!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice booties!! so stylish!!! xo

    http://carolina-delatorre.com/evening-stroll/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment