Shopping in Bershka and H&M store- Lets go to the mall

Here is the clip of my last visit in the mall in Bershka and H&M store. I filmed what I is there with iphone. I really like winter 2014 Bershka collection. It is so colorul and in style. Love the grey coats, and sweaters. Also shoes are in my style those brown ones- I consider to buy them. I H&M I liked some jackets, and shoes that are in dr Martens style.  I also filmed what is now in Zara but have to edit and put in another clip :).
Then visited also other stores but my phone's battery died.
















Comments

  1. Such a nice and original post!

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Meg, I have to admit that I have never been in reality in a Bershka shop but I often order stuff from this shop online :) Therefore I understand that you like Bershka and I'm also a huge fan of H&M! Your clip is cool, thanks for sharing! Happy weekend <3
    Lovely greetings from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment