MY NEW ZARA COAT FOR WINTER

I can already smell the winter in the air. The air has specific smell that is different then in spring and summer. So it is about time to reogenise our closets and put warmer clothes to ftont shelfs and summer outfits to more back rows. Some warmer clothes like sweaters and coats sometimes turn out to be out of style or not fit us anymore. Then is time to replace them. I not had many winter coats actually. I had many winter parkas so I decided to buy some coat for a change. And when I was in Zara I liked one coat very much, but I was procrastinating as it was for 100 $ and I was not sure if want it of not, then I come back to the Zara shop next day but different locasion and turn out that they are on Special Prices now. And my size was still avaiable. And the price was nearly 50 % off so I was not thinking too much just grabbed the coat and headed to the fitting room and then to counter to pay for it.

I am wearing:

Tshirt/Forever21
Sweater/ Terranova
Coat/Zara
Jeans/ Topshop Leigh model
Boots/ HD store SixtySeven
accesories / NewYorker


































Comments

  1. A czy ten płaszczyk jest wystarczająco ciepły na zimę? Czy to raczej płaszcz na późną jesień/ciepłą zimę? Wygląda fajnie. Lubię szary;)
    Zapraszam do siebie: http://zycienienabogato.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tak jest cieply, jedyny minus to brak kaptura, kupilam tez plaszcze z sklepu c&a i sa troche ciensze, mniej grzeja
      mam dodany twoj blog na bloglovin :)

      Delete
  2. Wow!! przepięknie wyglądasz <33 piękny płaszczyk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coat fits really good to you and I think you will have many pleasure with it! Good choice!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new coat is beautiful and perfect for winter!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. śliczny płaszcz. :)
    pozdrawiam,
    http://another-pony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new coat! Beautiful!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment