CURLY HAIR, NO MAKE-UP AND CASUAL OUTFIT

Today I present my casual outfit of the day. Today I decided to not apply any make up as sometimes not feel in the mood to do it as skin need to rest and if its hot day it would all meld down. Did only hair with some curling iron maschine. It is hot sunny day and humid so I like to wear loose tank top, and skirt. This time I wear sneakers because they are comfortable and was about to rain so.... What do you like to wear in hot day make up on or  not?

Tank top / Stradivarius
Skirt / H&M
Sneakers / Reebok / Princess supreme Classic /



Tank top / Stradivarius
Skirt / H&M
Sneakers / Reebok / Princess supreme Classic /


Comments

  1. Your hair is so pretty! Great casual look. :)
    Abi x
    www.fashion-for-breakfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment